Environmental Graphic Designer – SF
Media Objectives is an award-winning interdisciplinary studio uniquely housed within the architectural firm, Valerio Dewalt Train. Leveraging design we better connect people to spaces, brands and ideas. Our clients include the world’s leading tech companies, developers, and institutions – including Google, Adobe, the University of California and Cal Poly State University. We have several upcoming exciting projects and we’re looking for a new team member to join us in our San Francisco office. If you are enthusiastic about pushing design beyond expectations, working across mediums, and enriching the experience of the built environment through visual communication, this is the team for you.
What You’ll do at Media Objectives
- On a day-to-day basis you’ll collaborate with other designers and architects on creative environmental, print, and digital design solutions representative of our clients’ brands. You’ll have the opportunity to work hands-on throughout all aspects of a project, including project discovery, ideation, design development, as well as the implementation process.
The Must Haves:
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design or related
- Experience in environmental / experiential graphic design
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate and comprehend design direction quickly
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Ability to work in Windows
- Knowledge of ADA Standards
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings
- Professional, organized and able to multi-task
- Fearless go-getter attitude
An added bonus if you:
- Have CAD and 3D modeling software experience
- Are business minded (schedules, budgets and project management)
- Are personable and professional with client relationships
- Have experience with web-based editing and organization software (Slack, Trello, Google Docs, etc.)
- Have a flexible schedule (for travel & the occasional rushed deadline)
Want to join us?
Address your resume and portfolio (PDF, max 20MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter indicating the requested position. Please, no phone calls or office visits.
Media Objectives at Valerio Dewalt Train offers competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.