EG Project Manager – SF
If you are enthusiastic about leveraging visual communication design to build a stronger connection of people to spaces, brands and ideas, this is the team for you. Media Objectives (M-O), an award-winning experiential graphic design studio, is looking for a full-time project manager for our San Francisco office.
Our team of curious, committed and talented creatives comes from diverse backgrounds – including visual communication, architecture, interior design, industrial design and brand strategy. At M-O, you’ll collaborate with this team to deliver unique experiential graphics, signage, wayfinding, branding and installations for the world’s leading tech companies, developers and institutions throughout the Bay Area.
What You’ll do at Media Objectives
- Lead and manage teams throughout all phases of a project
- Implement and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate project kick-off internally and with client
- Conduct research and analysis to develop and confirm project programming
- Develop proposals (fee, scope narrative and schedule) for potential projects
- Manage scope, schedule, staffing and budget to meet the client’s expectations
- Track and manage project financial performance, billing review, and invoicing
- Collaborate with team to ensure alignment with contracted scope and schedule
- Coordinate and prepare project presentations for client review
- Collaborate and coordinate with the architectural studio throughout project duration
- Create detail documentation and specifications for projects
- Manage and develop documentation to source vendor bids
- Coordinate team on creating production ready artwork
- Review artwork, shop drawings, samples and mockups during implementation
- Coordinate with vendors and contractors during implementation
- On-site visits and punch-list documentation during implementation
- Assist with project close-out to for marketing purposes
- Assist with project based documentation standards and process
The Must Haves:
- 3+ years of experience in environmental/experiential graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Interior Design, Architecture or related field
- Experience with managing projects and design teams
- Experience communicating directly with clients
- Understanding of architectural scales and drawings
- Thorough understanding of project process from start to finish
- Ability to assemble, coordinate and review design intent documents
- Ability to coordinate directly with contractors, fabricators and vendors
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Experience and understanding of CAD Tools
- High-level proficiency in Windows
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Have a fearless go-getter attitude
Want to join us?
Email your resume and design portfolio (PDF or website) to “email@example.com”. (Max. File Size: 20MB).
Media Objectives is an interdisciplinary design studio uniquely housed within the architectural firm, Valerio Dewalt Train. Leveraging design, we better connect people to spaces, brands and ideas. Our team of curious, committed and talented creatives comes from diverse backgrounds – including visual communication, architecture, interior design, industrial design and brand strategy. We work with the best tech companies, developers, and institutions around the world to bring their brands to life – including Google, Adobe, Glassdoor, Chicago Park District, the University of Chicago and Cal Poly State University.
Media Objectives at Valerio Dewalt Train offers competitive wages and benefits including health and dental insurance, transit benefits, 401K plan and profit sharing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.